Not if you accepted benefits under the agreement. I have discussed the situation where a person who entered into a family settlement agreement but became dissatisfied before the judge signed the order, lost her right to appeal. To view the discussion, click here.

Every person’s situation is different and requires an attorney to review the situation personally with you.